A Fine Man Once Said:

"Part of the 10 million I spent on gambling, part of it on booze, and part of it on women. The rest I spent foolishly."

- George Raft





Thursday, September 5, 2013

Chelsea Market (and Manhattan) Welcomes A Shine & Co.!


 



Many of you, particularly on the West Coast, already know about the great people over at A Shine & Co. I was fortunate enough to meet Kevin and KeaLani at the MRket trade show back in January and I came away pretty awed (I wrote about the experience here). As I recall, there were also a few Northampton shoemakers - Alfred Sargent, Edward Green - on site who came away impressed with their work as well.

So it's exciting to hear that A Shine & Co. is up and running at the Chelsea Market here in Manhattan! I haven't been over yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

You can find A Shine & Co. in the Chelsea Market in the main corridor between Ninth Street Espresso and Decatur and Sons Barber Shop. 75 Ninth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets), New York, NY 10011.



No comments:

Post a Comment